Our well-known and industry leading retail brands have been serving home centers, hardware stores, e-commerce, automotive, marine and RV stores for over 60 years. Whether you are an avid do-it-yourselfer, electrician, automotive enthusiast, or a technician you probably have used our products. With over 10,000 SKUs of electrical connectors, cable ties, wire management, tools, testers, and temporary lighting we have the products needed to complete the job. Indoors or out, it doesn’t matter as we have products that can stand up to the harshest of environments.
- Gardner Bender® is an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of mainstay electrical products used by electrical contractors and do-it-yourselfers a like. With more than 5000 products ranging from wire and cable management, electrician’s tools, testers and installation equipment.
- King Innovation® is a recognized leader in the design and manufacturing of innovative construction grade products for the irrigation, electrical, gas utility and landscape lighting markets.
- Sperry Instruments® is the professional's choice for electrical test and measurement instruments offering a new generation of innovative, patented, and labor saving devices.
- Bergen Industries® is a recognized leader in the design and manufacturing of construction and maintenance temporary lighting and electrical products for over 40 years.
- Calterm® is an electrical solutions supplier of a wide range of connectors, switches, and wiring accessories for automotive, RV, marine and sport utility applications serving the DIYer and technician.
- ILSCO® is an industry leader in specification grade mechanical, compression, grounding and power connectors, tools and accessories serving the electrical distribution channel.
- FTZ® is a leading manufacturer of electrical components for transportation, plant maintenance, industrial, marine, and custom applications.
- Briscon® is a recognized leader of electrical staples for cable installations. They provide products to electricians & DIYers through both the wholesale & home center channels.